Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Military Updo Tutorial

This is my first tutorial. I'm really excited. Please subscribe to my YouTube cannel or this blog if you want to see more. Soon I will have a french braid tutorial and a mini-twist tutorial so stay tuned and if you want to see something specific please let me know! Please bear with me as I learn how to use my editing software lol.  This is a tutorial on  how I do my hair most days. This hair style protects my ends and also isn't too tight on my edges so I don't get the migraines I used to get from wearing a bun. It's also good for hair that is too short to fit into a ponytail. Please let me know what you think or how it works for you!
~ Kesha

Music:
Samba Stings by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/       

No comments:

Post a Comment